PLEASE VOTE FOR MISS CABANATUAN , LYRA SLOAN IN MISS SUPERMODEL PHILIPPINES 2023

I am glad to introduce to you Blog Buddies, Miss Lyra Sloan, a candidate of Miss Supermodel Philippines representing Cabanatuan City. We can show our support to Miss Cabanatuan by following the instructions how to vote. She's pretty, intelligent and flawless. Miss Cabanatuan is somebody to root for at before and during the finals night. I would also like to thank Gwen Tamayo for introducing Lyra to me. Gwen has really an eye when it comes to beauty. Finals of Miss Supermodel Philippines is on March 5 at the Manila Hotel .
They say that A thing of Beauty is a joy forever.I believe in that quote but just to add,beauty is not enough.We have to possess qualities that help us achieve our dreams.I really love this green outfit that I wore It suits my personality.The finals night is all set on March 6.Please help me have higher chances of winning by casting your votes on the link below.Voting is ongoing until March 5, 2023.I would really need all the help I could get and I hope that all if you will support me on this journey.From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.❤️❤️❤️
Here are other photos of Miss Cabanatuan, LYRA SLOAN. Goodluck on your journey and make your Kababayan proud.
Lyra with her beautiful sash
Oozing Lyra
Here's how to vote: https://pageantvote.ph/pageants/1555... Or to Supermodel Philippines and look for Miss Cabanatuan's photo, I guess the copy paste here is not working or I just paste it when this articles forwarded to my Dear Tito Timmy page. Thank you and Goodluck Miss Cabanatuan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAUNCHING NG NEW MALE GROUP NA "MAGIC VOYZ" SUPER SUCCESSFUL

MOVIE PRODUCER VENTURES INTO SPA BUSINESS

"SISID MARINO" STARRING JHON MARK MARCIA, NUMBER 1 NOW ON VIVAMAX