Rep. Arjo Atayde inducts into office the 2023 PMPC officers

"I am here to support the movie industry and all the organizations and stakeholders that are involved in this industry. May it be in general or specifically in TV or films, I am here to help. I will help in as much as I can as long as I'm here," said Quezon City District 1 Representative Juan Carlos "Arjo" C. Atayde, the inducting officer of the oathtaking ceremony for the 2023 officers of the The Philippine Movie Press Club, Inc. (PMPC).
The intimate event was held at the district office of the actor-turned-politician in Quezon City. Inducted into office were Fernan de Guzman as president together with Mell Navarro (Vice President), Jimi Escala (Secretary), Mildred Bacud (Assistant Secretary), Boy Romero (Treasurer), Lourdes Fabian (Assistant Treasurer), Eric Borromeo (Auditor), Leony Garcia and Glen Sibonga (Public Relations Officers), and Board Members: Joe Barrameda, Roldan Castro, Rodel Fernando, John Fontanilla, Rommel Placente, and Francis Simeon. Former PMPC past presidents Melba Llanera, Julie Bonifacio, and Sandy Mariano witnessed the oathtaking. Founded in the late 1960s, PMPC is known as the pioneer group of entertainment press in Philippine showbusiness. It is currently composed of entertainment editors columnists, and writers from various media outlets such as newspapers, magazines, radio showbiz talk shows, and online blog sites. The organization is behind the staging of the annual STAR AWARDS FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, and TELEVISION, the star-studded and much-awaited showbiz events in the country. PMPC also holds various events such as medical missions for the entertainment press, acting workshops for newbie actors and actresses, and meaningful projects and collaborations with other organizations, among others. The first-timer congressman thank the PMPC as well for his colorful showbiz career. "I'm grateful to PMPC as you have been with me and always with me since the beginning of my career. You gave me opportunities to soar in whatever that I was doing especially in my first few years. So, I owe you guys. "I'm blessed to be given this opportunity to oath the PMPC. I never thought this would possibly happen, but it happened. Maraming-maraming salamat po! I'm just so happy to see everyone," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAUNCHING NG NEW MALE GROUP NA "MAGIC VOYZ" SUPER SUCCESSFUL

MOVIE PRODUCER VENTURES INTO SPA BUSINESS

"SISID MARINO" STARRING JHON MARK MARCIA, NUMBER 1 NOW ON VIVAMAX